Transformational Experiential Arts
Frequently Asked Questions
The focus of T.E.A. with Linda is to help cultivate your creativity, achieve your academic goals, and work through any hurts that life has thrown your way. Below, you’ll find some of the most commonly asked questions. Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out.
- What is your education?
- I earned my Bachelor of Arts in English and Psychology at the University of Western Ontario in 1986. I attended the National Theatre School in Montreal for one year. I graduated from Coach University from their Professional Coach Program and Corporate Coach Program. I earned my Master's of Expressive Arts Therapy in 2017 from the International University of Professional Studies and my Ph.D. of Expressive Arts Therapy in 2020 from the International University of Professional Studies. I also have certificates in Print Journalism, Expressive Arts Coaching, Grief Coaching, and Story Healing.
- What focus areas do you coach?
- Creativity, Indepreneurship, Writing (for the page or the stage), Education, Achieving goals, and Personal history.
- How would you describe your approach to your work?
- I am a person-centered practitioner which means that I believe individuals know what they want but may not be able to make it happen on their own. I support, encourage, and serve as a resource to my clients.
- What do you offer educators?
- I have more than 30 years of drama and writing experience and several years of arts-educator experience. I have ready-made lesson plans for a variety of curriculum topics as well as expressive arts lessons for character development. Visits are tailored to suit the ages of the children, the units of learning, and the length of classes. Lessons can be written for elementary- or high-school-aged students. Lessons can be taught online.
- How can you help me finish my creative proje?
- I have developed successful strategies that help you keep your focus, accept progress as success, and maintain motivation.
- Can you help me figure out what I really want?
- Yes, I use a variety of questionnaires and embodiment practices to help you identify who and what matters most to you.
- Is there a way to stay motivated during uncertain times?
- There is, and I can share with you a number of ways to keep moving forward.